Quote from Bruzzzler; 327452
can one tell me what the current software version for the 315 (I have the 2016 model with connect module) is and what has changed? Did I read that correctly that he now supports GPS?
See my post above for the recent 2017 software. This fixes some bugs in 7.12 which are not specified.
The 7.12 software has these changes (See HQ Bulletin B160042B)
* Support for the accessory Automower Connect (Automower Connect requires 7.12 or newer according to this bulletin - I think they are referring to customer installation of the eSIM Connect module but this is unclear)
* No more spiral cutting on steep slope
* Total running time is no longer shown on Start page (has been moved to About)
* Minimize the risk for message "Temporary Problem"
* Several minor software improvements (not specified)
I have observed GPS navigation behavior but can not prove it is true. There is definitely an improvement in navigation after I installed the Connect Module. There is NO GPS Navigation option in software nor is it shown on the app.
I am not sure I will update my 7.13 software because it mows my very complex garden very well. Time will tell.