Looking for Robomow RM toolkit

• Hallo all,

I have an old City 120 what I would like to pimp a bit with a custom controller: at first basically I would like to reverse engineer the serial communication used by the toolkit/keypad.

I only have access to toolkits for newer (RC/RS/RX) models.

If anyone could share a copy of the RM toolkit for this model with me that would be awesome!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ich habe einen alten City 120, den ich mit einem benutzerdefinierten Controller ein wenig aufpeppen möchte: Zunächst möchte ich die serielle Kommunikation, die vom Toolkit / der Tastatur verwendet wird, rückentwickeln.

Ich habe nur Zugriff auf Toolkits für neuere (RC / RS / RX) Modelle.

Wenn jemand eine Kopie des RM-Toolkits für dieses Modell mit mir teilen könnte, wäre das fantastisch!

• I have hooked my logic analyzer between the keypad and the robot and here are my findings:

Pinout of the RJ11:

Pin4: robot -> terminal

Pin5: terminal -> robot

Pin6: GND

The 24V is going up to the terminal but I do not know the pin number. It could be easily measured anyway.

Communication levels are 0-5V, 19200 8n1 used. Robot seems to be initiating the communication. All packets seems to have checksum a simple sum al bytes and the negate is used.

There is quite lot traffic in idle mode as well which makes the reverse engineering a bit difficult.

I have attached some logs which could be opened with Saleae Logic in the case if anyone interested.

• Hallo martonmiklos,

hast du eventuell eine Bezugsquelle für die Software(TC für neuere Modelle)?

gerne per PM

• Hallo, Im also looking for the RMtool kit software, mine RC308 just came outside of warranty, and now makeing probles again. help me out with the test software/firmware for new board

pm me please.

best regards

Daniel