New Xiaomi Mijia STYJ02YM vacuum

• it was just a coincidence ;)

Doesn't need to be! I've been awaiting the update since its first announcement running on your modded app. Despite the daily checks it didn't come. Today I installed the ori app (and set the region to China instead of initial PL from modded app, which is the key I guess) and got the update immediately. I believe that even changing the region in the modded app to CN will solve the problem and most of the users might have forgotten this step:)

• yeah you won't get updates on region device was not designed for, but if you are on original region you can update just fine with mod app, because nothing was changed here.

• yeah you won't get updates on region device was not designed for, but if you are on original region you can update just fine with mod app, because nothing was changed here.

is there a way to downgrade to version 044 .After i upgrade to 045 i start to get many problems like stop in the middle of cleaning with no lights and stuck at one place in the whole house untill battery finishes etc.

• ozzy1

Did you already delete the old map?

I would try it with a new mapping.

I got my robot yesterday and immediately updated to 0045 and it works really perfect.

Today I will try it on my 2nd floor.

• deleted map, reseted device 2 times but nothing changed. It always stuck on the same place .Everything was perfect untill i upgrade

• Seems that this firmware is making many problems!

I'm happy with mine but other robots are even freezed since update.

I hope for you that Xiaomi is able to fix that soon

• tbh i don't know why you have probs with local miio api, but if you just want to change language you can use vevs mi home mod version 5.5.66 (google for website). make sure to remove original mi home first. i've included language commands in automation. create scene with manual trigger, set action to change language and run it. after that you can return to original mi home or keep vevs mod with it's powerfull automation modification system ;)

don't forget to update firmware to 0042 (or higher) first, older does not include en sound files.

Moin 😁👋

Bin seit heute auch stolzer Besitzer eines Roboters.

Alles super und läuft gut nur das chinesisch nervt🙈

Hab auch schon die neue firmenware irgendwas mit 45 aktualisiert.

Fuktioniert das noch so mit der Umstellung auf Englisch oder gibt es schon wieder was neues mit der neuen Firmware?

Mfg

• Das Prozedere mit vevss Mi Home mod version 5.5.66 funktioniert einwandfrei.

Wie an anderer Stelle geschrieben, bleibt der manuelle Automation-Befehl erhalten, auch wenn man anschließend wieder zur original Mi Home wechselt.

Das ist auch sehr hilfreich, weil beim Ausschalten oder Firmware Upgrade der STYJ02YM wieder auf Chinesisch zurück fällt.

>> Worx Landroid M800 (WG790E.1) Software 2.47 (12.04.2017) von 1.98 (28.05.2016) <<

>> Xiaomi Roborock S5 Max Software 01.05.40 /App: Roborock 1.2.26 (seit 20.11.2019) <<

• Wo finde ich die app?

Und noch eine Frage in den Wassertank darf nur Wasser rein? Also putzt ihr nur mit Wasser oder gibt es da noch Tricks?

• Google: vevs mi home 5.5.

Es ist eine russische Seite aber mit auto-translate ist das kein Problem.

>> Worx Landroid M800 (WG790E.1) Software 2.47 (12.04.2017) von 1.98 (28.05.2016) <<

>> Xiaomi Roborock S5 Max Software 01.05.40 /App: Roborock 1.2.26 (seit 20.11.2019) <<

• How do you get it to save a second map? Ive got 0045 now. As soon as it reaches the dock it resets to the first map.

• This is strange.

The normal behaviour is after docking you should get a pop-up message that asks you whether you want to save this new map.

I have 0045 as well and haven't had your scenario yet.

• Eine Frage noch immer wenn ich den mop und den Wassertank an schließe, kommt die Massage "please remove the water tank and mop"

Ich mach die Sachen einfach dran, ist das falsch? Muss ich vorher was einstellen oder ist das ein Fehler in der App?

• Ich bekomme diese Meldung in der Regel nach dem Reinigungslauf. Meine Vermutung ist, dass es sich um eine Vorsichtsmassnahme gegen auslaufendes Wasser u/o Gerüche handelt.

Mein anderer Bot (S5Max) macht das ebenfalls.

• Our vacuum cleaner is available on Europe (France) servers but impossible to register our version imported from China. If someone has a solution thank you