New Xiaomi Mijia STYJ02YM vacuum

• Hi there,

I happen to have a different problem since updated to 045 firmware: robot is unable to remeber maps. Every time I try to start it, it will start an initial cleanup; when finishing the initial cleanup, map is not saved nor I am asked if I want it to be saved (remember map button active).

Used to work very well until the firmware update.

Tried to factory reset it, reinstall the app, delete cache, data, from the phone but still same problem.

Des anyone have the same thing or is it just me?

Has anyone found a solution to a problem like this?

• hello, the new firmware is better for me, no errors + faster map loading.

but I have another question:

how to solve the zones for "just vacuuming" and "moping" ? I need somehow "comfortable" off no go zone when vacuuming and on when moping. Maybe two same maps ??( 1, with no go 2, without no go zone).

has someone with it an experience? Thanks

• I've found a new issue. Every now and then the vacuum will just stop and I get this message on my phone. It still has 97% battery and in the middle of a job it will stop and turn off.

• I've found a new issue. Every now and then the vacuum will just stop and I get this message on my phone. It still has 97% battery and in the middle of a job it will stop and turn off.

same here - since update to version ...45

• If such a firmware ever exists, yes, but right now it’s somewhat unlikely since the robot uses a cloud protocol that’s somewhat different from the existing ones and it’s unclear if the europe servers even support it. However, I haven’t tried.

My prefered path would be to get Valetudo support anyways.

• Since 45 my robot has also problems... Last cleaning it reported stuck and stopped in the middle of the carpet, no obstacles around... I have new map, I mean newly refreshed... With 44 it was perfect... I wish I can downgrade

• I have modded ap, the latest version (5.6.50), but I cannot see carpet mode? Is it unavailable now? I'm quite sure it was available before.

• il a été retiré de l'automatisation car il ne fonctionnait pas de toute façon pour la v7 (toujours une aspiration moyenne était utilisée sur le tapis).

no I do not agree at home the vacuum cleaner is in standard suction and on a carpet it goes well to the maximum!

• no I do not agree at home the vacuum cleaner is in standard suction and on a carpet it goes well to the maximum!

That sounds nice.

So when I configure the carpet mode as a manual automation and run it, is it then saved forever until I delete the automation?

• I just tried the carpet mode and it's working perfectly!!

The delay until the carpet is recognized is totally fine. Also when he leaves the carpet, no problem of changing the suction down to silent mode.

rezmus

Is it possible to program a no mop (vacuum only) automation when carpet is recognized? That would be the killer feature for this robot!

Others pay double the price of our Xiaomi to get a Conga with these features.

• You could probably check the location of the robot and if it’s within the box of your carpet adjust the suction.

This would require knowing the carpet locations beforehand.

• You could probably check the location of the robot and if it’s within the box of your carpet adjust the suction.

This would require knowing the carpet locations beforehand.

That's not what I meant.

I meant when the robot is working in vac + mop mode and he then recognizes a carpet, that he changes automatically to vac only and when he's back on hard floor he changes back to vac and mop.

Auf Deutsch ganz einfach Teppicherkennung. Das was z.B. die congas haben, sodass Teppiche nicht gewischt werden, nur gesaugt.

Das wäre genial.