New Xiaomi Mijia STYJ02YM vacuum

• Moin😁

Ich hab ein Problem, ich habe den Roboter seit ein paar Wochen, bin aber meist für mehrere Tage nicht zuhause, wenn ich fahre stecke ich die Station ab und ziehe den staubsauger einen kleines Stück von der Station weg. Das heißt der geht nach ein paar Stunden offline. Soweit so gut.

Gestern bin ich nach Hause gekommen, hab ihn angeschlossen und wieder an die Station gemacht, nach einer stu. Obwohler an der lade Station war, fing er an weiß zu Blinken und war über die app offline , also den Roboter ausgeschaltet und wieder eingeschaltet und alles war wieder okay. Heute morgen war er wieder weiß am Blinken und über die app als offline gezeigt.

Was ist das Problem? Kann man sich irgendwie einen Fehlercode anzeigen lassen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Nosy

• hello how it works with Conga?The movement of the vacuum cleaner will change (from Y to S), and the water stops? or what. PS: the wiping cloth stays anyway wet, right?

now I solve this using no go zone. (no go zone form mopping and without no go to vacuuming, ) a simple no go zone switch would help...it can be solved with two maps, maybe...I have to try

• Wo findet man denn die Einstellung für den Teppich Modus bzw. in welcher Version? :/

• Hold the power button in for a few seconds, this will turn off the vacuum. Then turn it back on. This usually fixes this issue for me.

• Wo findet man denn die Einstellung für den Teppich Modus bzw. in welcher Version? :/

In der Modified Xiaomi Home App by Vevs (v 5.6.29).

Im Hauptmenü unten auf Automatisierung, oben rechts auf + eine Aktion anlegen.

Manuell auswählen, dann den Roboter wählen und dann "Set carpet mode".

• In der Modified Xiaomi Home App by Vevs (v 5.6.29).

Im Hauptmenü unten auf Automatisierung, oben rechts auf + eine Aktion anlegen.

Manuell auswählen, dann den Roboter wählen und dann "Set carpet mode".

Danke für die Info.

Genau die 29 gab es nicht mehr zum Download, aber die 5.6.30 hat genau so gut funktioniert. Mit Set to 0 wird der Modus wieder deaktiviert?

• Weiß schon jemand was die neue Firmware (.46) ändert? Würde ungern einfach so update, da gerade alles funktioniert... bin aber neugierig ^^

• 3.5.3_0046

1. Compatible with pump identification and control

2. Optimize 6 * 6 partition cleaning sequence

3. Optimize machine breakpoint logic

• I installed it right now (046), without any issue. Detected changes, and very positive changes :-D :

-Repositioning without unnecessary vacuum cleaner rotation - just go away (to the selected room)

-do not start the water flow immediately after starting - but only when it's in place (selected room)

amazing for me...

• Can I update firmware with the modified app?

Changed back to Chinese server but the app doesn't find a new firmware.

Or maybe I need to wait a bit more until it's rolled out to me also?

• I will wait some more days with the modified app and hope it will find the update.

I changed to the modified because I can use German server (bot is reacting much faster, map is loading faster) and I can use it on my Fire HD tablet (6th Gen). Can't install the original app on the tablet.

I don't want to uninstall app for firmware update and then change back again. That's annoying...

Even when changing server the bot needs to be reconnected X/

Thank God the maps don't get lost by changing app and server!

• mod app does not affect update search/apply in any way. some updates are pushed in batches and it may take even up to a month till everybody gets it. have to be on chinese region, because for this model ota is hosted only there.

• mod app does not affect update search/apply in any way. some updates are pushed in batches and it may take even up to a month till everybody gets it. have to be on chinese region, because for this model ota is hosted only there.

the first vacuum cleaners are starting to appear on the internet in Europe version, I hope we can flash our China model to International version.

• Both of my robots got the update message. First one updated like a charm, the second one stucked anywhere between 80-100% X/

The app still asks me if i wanna update, but when i do, it stucks now @1% ||

Any ideas what to do?

• I have the same behavior when I did the update. At first it went to 80%.

Then it looked like nothing happened at all and with one jump the update was finished.

I think the between 80% and 100% the robot can't be reached, because it does someting in the background ore it's rebooting.

• Hello everybody. New one here.

Is already the international version of STYJ02YM being sold?

I don't want to deal with the Chinese server.