Robot aspirateur Xiaomi STYJ02YM - Problème mise à jour FW

• Bonjour,

Je possède un robot Xiaomi STYJ02YM, hier pendant de la mise à jour du firmware vers la version 3.5.3_0045 j'ai reçu un appel téléphonique qui à mis l'application MI Home modifiée de @rezmus en arrière plan. 

La mise à jour n'a pas pu aller au bout, le robot est hors service, je ne peux pas faire faire de réinitialisation, il ne parle plus et n'émet plus de wifi.

Êtes-vous prêt pour une solution de remise en service avec la connexion USB? 

Merci. 

• Ce n'est pas très agréable de poser une question en français dans un forum allemand. Utilisez au moins une traducteur ...

• Can you turn it off and on? Or is it totally bricked?

The factory reset may take a while (and come without a sound notification).

So maybe you can try to restart the robot and factory reset it (with up to 30 minuts waiting time)

• Welcome in our Community, Mike :)

What happens if you try to do a factory reset?

As far as i know there is no way to install firmwares or to repair the robot via USB (the xiaomi support excluded).

Hello,
    The robot is blocked and no longer has a wifi signal.
    For the upgrade, I think it can only be done by usb.

• Can you turn it off and on? Or is it totally bricked?

The factory reset may take a while (and come without a sound notification).

So maybe you can try to restart the robot and factory reset it (with up to 30 minuts waiting time)

I even tried everything to remove the battery. The robot is blocked, but I can still turn it on or off with the button.

• Is the robot connected properly to the docking station when you're trying to reset it? How did you proceed to reset it? Could you describe it step by step?

• The robot was on a Chinese server with the vevs rezmus app.
    It was 100% charged.
    1 / I removed it from its base
    2 / I launched the firmware update with my phone
    3 / I received a phone call
    4 / the update to planted

• I mean now, when you're trying to reset it to factory settings. The robot must be charged to I think 80% and, most importantly, the robot must be connected to the docking station while you're resetting it.

• Steps for the Factory reset :

(for Xiaomi Mi Vaccum Robot - but it should be the same for Mijia STYJ02YM)

1. Remove the Robot from docking station

2. Press and hold the "Go to dock"-Button

3. Use a pen or similiar to press the reset-button for ~2 seconds

4. Keep holding the "Go to dock"-Button until the bot confirms the beginning of the factory reset.

5. Wait and do not use the bot until it confirms that the factory reset was successful.

• I have already done so, but it no longer responds to anything.

• I believe they changed it to

1. Don't remove the robot from the docking station.

So I think that depending on the firmware on your robot one of the two ways should work.

• it does not work

"it" meaning the robot or the factory reset?

Do you have lights on the buttons or any reaction?

Maybe the way you're trying to start the factory reset is not the one for your generation of the robot?

Screenshot_20200109_120745_com.android.chrome.jpg