Indego Service in Bosnia

• Hi,

one question for Bosch support.

How can I get service for Indego in Bosnia? We do not have Bosch directly, there is local partner for service but only for power tools? What are my options for Indego service locally, as I can not send it to germany since travel restriction (pandemic). Best regards

• Hi nklak, what is the problem on your Indego ?

Bosch Indego 1200 Connect, mäht fleißig auf 1100m² um 31 ausgeschleifte Büsche und Bäume. Firmware 0837.1043 seit dem 05.10.2016. Android, App 3.0.6

• Hi W1976, It is PIN locked...I bought it at wholesaler in complete package (with box and everything) and it looks like it never mowed before (looks almost new), but no PIN so I am stuck. Thanks for help.

• Have you tried PIN 0000 is it the standart.

Bosch Indego 1200 Connect, mäht fleißig auf 1100m² um 31 ausgeschleifte Büsche und Bäume. Firmware 0837.1043 seit dem 05.10.2016. Android, App 3.0.6

• Yes, I tried...and few other standard like 1111 2222 and so on...after 3 attempts I got please contact bosch service error...

• since its only "almost new": Can you proove, that there is no owner missing his mower?

Maybe you can get in touch with bosch via eMail for resetting instructions?

Best regards,

Michael

• Hello Nklak,

If you purchase a Connect modell, you have to contact Bosch in Germany, and send a small Problem description, and the Invoice as Photo via e-mail. The Support helps you by resetting the connect information, and after this you can set the new pin in the bosch Application for Android or iPhone.

If you have purchase the non connected modell is the only one option to send the robotic lawn mower to Bosch via postal package to resetting pin code.

Gardena Smart Sileno seit 09/2018

2. Gardena Smart Sileno seit 05/2020

Xiaomi Roborock S50 seit 01/2020

• Hi Fallen,

seller of the product is company that mostly deals in overstock/demo/repaired items etc, so it got lots of stuff "as good as new" at bargain prices, which made me buy this one. I guess Bosch keeps track of the items by serial number (mine is PN: 3600HA2101 SN: xxxxxxxxxx made in UK on 05/2014 ) but my problem is that there is no official Bosch in Bosnia and Herzegovina so I do not know who to ask. I am relying on this forum to point me to the right direction.

Best regards

Edited once, last by catraxx: serial number removed to protect privacy ().

• BoschHotline Do you have an idea, how to help nklak in Bosnia?

:?::!:

am 05.04.19: 400 Connect > defekt an Tag 1 (1), Bosch: neuer Kabelbaum > 13.07.: zurück wg. "mäht nicht alles" (2); 20.07.: S+ 350, aber wohl nur zu Besuch, siehe LINK (3) ab 22.07.19: S+ 350 ([email protected]!) > am 04.09.19 Ausfall Display (4) --> Back to Bosch ** seit 16.09.18: Indego 350 Connect > 22.09.19 defekt (5) > repariert zurück am 18.10.19 ** seit 07.05.20: Indego S+400 is in the house.. und läuft! ** Mein Grundriss ** inhouse: Neato Botvac D6 Connected & -D4 Connected

• Hi Fallen,

seller of the product is company that mostly deals in overstock/demo/repaired items etc, so it got lots of stuff "as good as new" at bargain prices, which made me buy this one. I guess Bosch keeps track of the items by serial number (mine is PN: 3600HA2101 SN: xxxxxxxxxx made in UK on 05/2014 ) but my problem is that there is no official Bosch in Bosnia and Herzegovina so I do not know who to ask. I am relying on this forum to point me to the right direction.

Best regards

Don't get me wrong, I do not want to assume the mower was stolen but that Bosch will have a need to check :)

Is there any chance to return the mower? Sending it through half of europe for a probably non-free service should only be a backup plan.

Greetings,

Michael

• Yes, I understand that it needs to be checked...just want to know is it possible to do it locally, there are some authorized service partner (for other bosch products, mowers are not listed) so I will ask them can they get in touch with bosch service and do it here. Other option is probably bosch service in neighbour countries (Croatia or Serbia has bosch but do they do mowers?), but I need instructions who to contact.

So, question for Bosch support folks here is who do I shall contact (service partner in Bosnia, or eventually bosch service in closest country) that I can send indego for unlock.

Thanks in advance, forum and members are great...I guess I will stick with you once I got my indego mowing

Best regards

• As mentioned above, since you have a non-connect modell there is no way to remote reset the pin of your indego.

You have to send the indego (including a original invoice) to a bosch service centre or (and this is what i would do) you contact your dealer and ask him for help. If the dealer can't help you, he should be able to replace your device.

To find out which bosch service centre is able to help, i would suggest you contact the german indego support via email.

[email protected] - give the service a hint to this post, then they can provide you the needed information.

• Today I was able to get in touch with company that handles bosch powertools service, and I send data about product, but they said that most likely I will need to send device to service center in Zagreb/Croatia. I will provide more info once I got feedback.

Best regards

• Yeah, like all the other guys in here said - you need to send them your Robot. If not, they can not help you and your robot will never work again.

There is no other Chance to get him working.

• Yeah, like all the other guys in here said - you need to send them your Robot. If not, they can not help you and your robot will never work again.

There is no other Chance to get him working.

Ja, wäre es ein Connect, hätte es auch anders funktionieren können... ;)

Gardena Smart Sileno seit 09/2018

2. Gardena Smart Sileno seit 05/2020

Xiaomi Roborock S50 seit 01/2020