My Indego starts and just turns off

• Hi Friends,

I just got a used Indego Robot mower and i thought it was the battery that was the problem, but it is replaced and the problem persists.

See the video here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gZvvYr2QXs5bo5jt5

Its like it turns on and suddenly it says Click and turns off.

I hope someone can help me what i should do.

Regards

Henrik

• It can be that the temperature sensor is broken and so the Indego did not charge the battery. Can you check the voltage of the battery if the Indego is in the chargestation ?

The problem is that nobody did know where is the temperature sensor...

Bosch Indego 1200 Connect, mäht fleißig auf 1100m² um 31 ausgeschleifte Büsche und Bäume. Firmware 0837.1043 seit dem 05.10.2016. Android, App 3.0.6

• If the Indy shuts down with the second relay click, it means that the accu is not able to supply power to the main processor. The ideas I have is a deeply discharged or defective battery, an open key switch, something wrong with the cabling or something wrong with the power management on the main board.

I would check if the key switch is working correctly and measure the state of the battery.

• Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, there is a lot to check. The battery does have a charge from the store, so i think i can root out this i think.

I think i will clean it all and check the cabling for any obvious problems.

FireBird - what is "and open key switch"?

Regards

Henrik

• Hi All,

Thank you FireBird - Now that is clear.

After writing to Bosch service they want me to send it ind and it was just going to put it together again, but wanted to have a look at the main board. And it looks completely dead to me, what do you think?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JYziMpyuDWhkypCx6

Also, IF i find a new board it looks like water can get in, so would you guys say it is worth looking more in to fixxing this or should i just sell it for parts.

Regards and many thanks already for the very skilled feedback

Henrik

• Hi hlnetz, I think it is better to sell the good parts and buy a other used Indego. Or if you can build your on Ardumower which is mowing with GPS (own GPS base in garden). And can mow similar like a Bosch Indego. RTK/GPS Systeme (marotronics.de)

Bosch Indego 1200 Connect, mäht fleißig auf 1100m² um 31 ausgeschleifte Büsche und Bäume. Firmware 0837.1043 seit dem 05.10.2016. Android, App 3.0.6