grauonline indego 400 connect

Diskutiere grauonline indego 400 connect im Indego XS 300 / S+ / 350 / 400 / Connect Forum im Bereich 2. Generation; After update indego 400 connect to 27357.01251 my history in grauonline is not updating can only se the last cumunication
  • grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #1
G

Gnaske

After update indego 400 connect to 27357.01251 my history in grauonline is not updating can only se the last cumunication

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #2
C

catraxx

Welcome to our community,

Bosch has changed the Indego-API some time ago.
Therefore the Grauonline-Webinterface is no longer compatible with the Indego of 2. Generation.
It's better to use the official App, called "Bosch Smart Gardening".

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #3
G

Gnaske

vas working with full history until upgrade to new software on indego 22 sep.. ...

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #4
C

catraxx

vas working with full history until upgrade to new software on indego 22 sep.. ...
Yes.... because the new software works with the new API. Grauonline still uses the old Version of the API.

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #5
G

Gnaske

Thanks, is it possibel to get the old firmware back, and run on the old API, or will the old API shut down, or is there any chance that Grauonline vil be updated ?

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #6
C

catraxx

Grauonline won't be updated anymore. The creator is following other projects in the meantime.
You can try to manually downgrade the indego, some firmware versions can be found in our filebase:
Roboter-Forum.com - Filebase: Bosch Indego Firmwaresammlung

But i can't guarantee that Grauonline will work probertly again after the downgrade.

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #7
G

Gnaske

Okay, I will stick to the app...
thanks for god info:thumbsup:8)

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #8
S

shiro

... my history in grauonline is not updating ...
If you mean the history list of the grauonline webpage, I can tell you, that the history list is stored as a cookie (name: "historyList") on your local system. It has a maximum length of 500 entries. Adding more than this number will cause the oldest log entries to be deleted.
Please have a look, if you have configured to delete cookies in your browser.

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #9
F

frickler

I remember that there is a windows desktop application developed by a user in this forum. Maybe someone has a link to it and maybe this app also has the history function.

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #10
W

W1976

Gewerblich
Here looks last entry.

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #11
G

Gnaske

deleted grauonline cookie, now old history is gone, but it,s startet to remember again from now. Thanks Everybody for help..8)8)

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #12
S

shiro

I remember that there is a windows desktop application developed by a user in this forum. Maybe someone has a link to it and maybe this app also has the history function.
If jou mean the software from Jürgen I unfortunatly have to say that the function of storing history records are not supported.

@Gnaske: Its nice to hear about that good news.

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #13
G

Gnaske

19 aug. updated today Indego software: 30036.01251 grauonline can´t connect anymore miss it....

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #14
S

shiro

The update of the mowers firmware does not correlate to the problem of using the grauonline web page.

Bosch modified the authentication process of the used web service. As grauonline uses the old api the connect requests are rejected with error code 403 (forbidden).
I patched the relevant software component for the grauonline authentication and asked indirect the owner (A.Grau) to replache this component at his web server. I don't know whether or when he is willing to do that.

If you have a little bit knowlege of setting up a cerificate based web server I can tell you how to grab and patch the web site using a local https webserver (e.g. like twistd on Linux OS). If you are not familiar with this process, you should wait for A.Grau's actions.

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #16
G

Gnaske

can i use it in mac OS safari or firefox ?

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #18
G

Gnaske

no windows om mac 😐

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #19
S

shiro

Hi Gnaske,

I can now understand your query for the grauonline web page.

Beside the solution I posted before you can say goodbye to the graphical user interface and use bash in the Mac Terminal.

On the Mac, do the following:
  • Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock, type terminal in the search box, and click Terminal.
  • Open the /Applications/Utilities folder in Finder and double-click Terminal.
Now you will have the power of bash commands.

If you wish to enable the local https server solution for grauonline, you can read the following proposal.
At the other hand, you can use a bash implementation for communicating with the Bosch web service that is outlined as a very early example here.
As this example is based on the "old" API (meaning: not working without modification), let me know if that would be feasible for you. If a "batch" or Terminal solution would fit your needs, please let me know. I'll provide you with a working script.

The output of this bash command can be appended (tee -a) to your central history logfile.
You than can easily generate graphics reading this logfile that show the trajectory of the mower or diagrams that show the charge state of the battery over time in comparison to the processing progress.
Here is a modifyable example of the output:
[kbd]$ indego.sh[/kbd]
[kbd]13:22:02 16% B:86% 38° x:1176 y: 96 M:1.05 L:0.00h 513:Mähen[/kbd]
13 : 22 : 02 - Time (date can be easily added)
16% - mowing state - processing process
B:86% 38° - Battery charge state and temperatur (°C)
x:1176 y: 96 - Position of the mower on the graphical map
M:1.05 L:0.00h - M: mowers operating time, L: charge time as decimal hours
513:Mähen - numeric mowers state : mowers state as text

• grauonline indego 400 connect Beitrag #20
G

Gnaske

grauonline is now working

Thema:

grauonline indego 400 connect

grauonline indego 400 connect - Ähnliche Themen

tracking: kann ich oder bosch meine 400 connect orten wo sie ist?:/
Fehler 429 bei Verbindung der App auf meinem Iphone mit dem Indego Connect: Hallo, die App zu meinem Bosch Gerät 400+ lässt sich wieder nicht öffnen (siehe Anfang des Jahres mit kompletter Neuinstallation) "Indego...
No green light in docking station: hi,i'm the new one and i dont know how to put my own post on this forum,so i' going to write here,excuse me. Have the problem with my indego...
downgrade software indego 400 connect: Hat jemand versucht, Software auf 400 Connect über USB von 30036 auf 27357 zu dovngraden und es funktioniert mit grau online?:/
Indego 400 Connect - Using the Indego 500 firmware for update?: Is it possible to upgrade a 400 connect to 500s + software so that you have the opportunity to change edge cutting and intensive cutting?
Oben