unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500

Diskutiere unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500 im Indego S 500 / M 700 Forum im Bereich 2. Generation; Hello, Sorry for using English but I don't speak German. I have purchased a pre-owned Bosch Indego S+500, since two weekes ago. The Indego ran...
  • unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500 Beitrag #1
V

Vlad DAVID

Hello,

Sorry for using English but I don't speak German.

I have purchased a pre-owned Bosch Indego S+500, since two weekes ago.

The Indego ran perfectly the day before, and since it was raining yesterday, I got the message ”Charging Error #0162 Indego unable to Charge. Power off the docking station and the unit for one minute”

I did this several times but nothing changed. I tried to connect it several times to the dock station but without success. After many attempts, I managed to connect it to the docking station and reset it to the factory settings, after which it started making its map. When it reached the middle of the yard, stopped and gave me an error saying that the perimeter cable had been interrupted. I checked the cable which was ok then I put it in the dock and it asked me to switch it off for a minute. Since that moment I have not been able to switch it on. No reaction when pressing the on/off switch. When pressing any button does nothing, the unit screen does not turn back on.

I have also tried wake up the Indego using the procedure "take out of the LS - switch off - switch on - back into the LS" but nothing happened.

I opened it to check if it has any traces of moisture, but everything looks perfect inside. I note that the green light on the dock station is on. When I connect the robot to the dock, the light blinks 2-3 times, but the robot shows no sign.

thaks

• unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500 Beitrag #2
N

nahzir.yaron

Hi, try to remove and replug the battery (5 screws on the bottom, between the frontwheel)

• unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500 Beitrag #3
S

shiro

... I got the message ”Charging Error #0162 Indego unable to Charge.
As far as I know (not shure), the error #162 means "Base station charging circuit detects high current". This could mean that you may have a problem with the battery, the main-board of the mower or the charging circuit in the LS.

So your battery may have problems (e.g. intermediate short-term short circuits) or a faulty charging circuit. Try to use a different barrery or in case of contact problems retry to refit the battery.

As the next numeric error (#163) may mean that "the perimeter cable had been interrupted", it is possible, that you have a failure on the main board of the mower.

You should contact your Bosch Service Center to clarify the failure.

• unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500 Beitrag #4
V

Vlad DAVID

I forgot to say that, but I already tried to remove and replug the battery
Thanks

• unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500 Beitrag #5
V

Vlad DAVID

what is very strange is that the robot asked me to turn it off, to wait a minute and then restart it.
I did this but then it wouldn't start.
So I mean, it didn't turn itself off, like the motherboard burned out.

Thema:

unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500

unable to switch on my Indego s+ 500 - Ähnliche Themen

Indego M700 unable to update software from Mac: Hi, I have an Indego M700 (not the + version) and I am unable to update the software for my second dock (I have 2). I download the file which...
INDEGO S500+ PROBLEM - FIRMWARE UPDATE: Hello guys i have a problem with a new indego s500 plus, i installed it today, during the automatic software update on the app, something goes...
Mower not able to find wire: Hi. Apologies if this has been asked before - I am new here. I have a problem with the 'no wire detected' fault. I started the mower off on...
S500: Problem in charging: Hello, I bought a new Bosch Indego S500 and I tried to charge it at the first time. I did it as below: 1. Connect the docking station to Power...
Unsupported Battery Pack Error: I now have regularly this error where the mower stops in the garden ~2 minutes after mowing starts. "Unsupported Battery Pack". If I enter the pin...
Oben