Landroid S/M/L ab 2019 Worx Landroid M500 Plus (WR165E) - Question on wire layout - trees and narrow passages

Diskutiere Worx Landroid M500 Plus (WR165E) - Question on wire layout - trees and narrow passages im Landroid S / M / L (ab Modell 2019) Forum im Bereich Worx - Kress - Landxcape; Hey All! Yesterday, I bought my first Worx Landroid (WR165E - M500 Plus) and I will be installing it soon. It's my first robo lawn mower so i'm a...
  • Worx Landroid M500 Plus (WR165E) - Question on wire layout - trees and narrow passages Beitrag #1
A

angelov

Hey All!

Yesterday, I bought my first Worx Landroid (WR165E - M500 Plus) and I will be installing it soon. It's my first robo lawn mower so i'm a newbie in how to do the proper setup.
I was just wondering if someone has any good advice for the wire layout for my garden. The tricky thing is that I have a bunch of trees at the edge of my garden with narrow passages and I'm not sure how to lay the wire (See garden pictures, garden plan with passage width in attach):
  • Should I just 'ignore' the trees and install the wire around them? (as drawn on the plan in attach)
  • Should I go around each tree with the wire?
  • Should I exclude the area where the trees are placed from auto mowing (wire in front of trees instead of behind them) -> manual mowing
  • Other?
Note, I currently do not have the Worx ACS (Anti collision system) installed.

All advice is welcome!
Many thanks :)

Gr,
Angelo

Anhänge

• Worx Landroid M500 Plus (WR165E) - Question on wire layout - trees and narrow passages Beitrag #2
W

wode

I’m sure there are different solutions in all directions … and at the end it’s trial and error I'm afraid…
I have an M700 with ACS. But the ACS prevents only about 50% of bumps to the trees,
cause it works only if an obstacle is more or less straight ahead. But that is no problem.
After 1.5 years neither my trees nor the Bot has scratches or damages caused by the bumps.
So I would suggest to start without any outlining. If not satisfying you can change to ACS or
outline the trees.

• Worx Landroid M500 Plus (WR165E) - Question on wire layout - trees and narrow passages Beitrag #4
A

angelov

Thema:

Worx Landroid M500 Plus (WR165E) - Question on wire layout - trees and narrow passages

Worx Landroid M500 Plus (WR165E) - Question on wire layout - trees and narrow passages - Ähnliche Themen

Mower not able to find wire: Hi. Apologies if this has been asked before - I am new here. I have a problem with the 'no wire detected' fault. I started the mower off on...
Indego M700 unable to update software from Mac: Hi, I have an Indego M700 (not the + version) and I am unable to update the software for my second dock (I have 2). I download the file which...
RS 625 PRO 2018 - NDF, Smart Mow and another problems: Hello everybody, I have RS 625 PRO 2018 and I am new at this forum. I am from Czech Republic and here we have very poor support for Robomow. All...
Help with installation.: Hello guys! Im a soon-to-be happy owner of a new RK2000 model but i'd like some support/ideas on the installation(Since i feel the manual is...
Landxcape LX796 Error E1 and green light on: Hi, I’m having problem with my LX796 after turning it on in spring. There is a green light on the docking station and the cables are connected...
Oben