Diskutiere WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80 im Landroid S / M / L (ab Modell 2019) Forum im Bereich Worx - Kress - Landxcape; Hi, Thank you for all the great information on this forum. I unfortunately have ended up with an issue I can't seem to find a solution for. My...
  • WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80 Beitrag #1
S

Sace

Hi,

Thank you for all the great information on this forum. I unfortunately have ended up with an issue I can't seem to find a solution for. My three year old M500 suddenly threw an error in the app the other evening (after being docked for 5 hours doing nothing) It showed "error on wheel motor". When I came home to inspect it I could no longer successfully turn it on. It immediately shows EF:80, then beeps and goes on to Er:80. After a few seconds it turns off. No ongoing updates (was on 3.26 at last connect).

Tried installing FW from USB stick with no luck. It detects the FW and starts the flash procedure. But as soon as the displays stops blinking it just reboots and continues to show the error (Videos of successful updates shows a much longer install time).

I've verified that all cabels etc. are correctly connected and everything seems fine inside the mower.

Any suggestions on what this could be?

Best regards
Anders

• WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80 Beitrag #2
E

Eisha

Both errors have to do with the motor firmware.
The main firmware checks the versions of the subcomponents on each boot. It fails with you on one of the motors (1x plate, 2x drive).
The only thing you can do is check the connectors between the board and the motors.
On this occasion, you can also leave them unplugged and just try to turn on the board.

• WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80 Beitrag #3
S

Sace

Both errors have to do with the motor firmware.
The main firmware checks the versions of the subcomponents on each boot. It fails with you on one of the motors (1x plate, 2x drive).
The only thing you can do is check the connectors between the board and the motors.
On this occasion, you can also leave them unplugged and just try to turn on the board.
Interesting! I have tried to unplug the motor connectors one by one and then all but it still boots directly to the two errors.

Do you happen to know what kind of interface is used for the motors? I do embedded software for a living so I have access to logic analyzers etc. My thought was that if I could trace the communication I might be able to see if one of the motors is dead (or the main board does not communicate at all).

I fear my grass will be quite long before this is fixed :(

• WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80 Beitrag #4
S

Sace

I realized that the motors are just plain brushless motors and the controllers are housed on the main PCB :(

Sounds like a dead main board unless I'm missing something?

• WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80 Beitrag #5
E

Eisha

In the header of the PCK you can see some information.
However, it looks as if the motors are not connected via i2c or CAN.
The error has happened a few times this year.:(

• WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80 Beitrag #6
S

Sace

In the header of the PCK you can see some information.
However, it looks as if the motors are not connected via i2c or CAN.
The error has happened a few times this year.:(

Oh :(

The local support here (DK) won’t sell the mainboard as spare part so I’m only left with the option of sending it for service which is more expensive than I will invest in the machine.

Thema:

WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80

WR141E - EF:80 and Er:80 - Ähnliche Themen

Landroid S/M/L ab 2019 WR155E does not stay in the charging station: Hey! am new to these forums, but don't know german, so have used google translate before. was extremely eager to test the beta on my WR155E. but...
Ambrogio L210 TX-C1 MY1 (english): I just finished a firmware upgrade on my Ambrogio L210, after a pauze for the winter ! Everything went fine and update completed 100%. As it...
Landxcape LX796 Error E1 and green light on: Hi, I’m having problem with my LX796 after turning it on in spring. There is a green light on the docking station and the cables are connected...
Landroid S/M/L ab 2019 

Light is off on charging base

Landroid S/M/L ab 2019 Light is off on charging base: Hello, I have followed this forum for quite a while and enjoyed reading it and has had no need to post much until now.. Suddenly the app said...
Mower not able to find wire: Hi. Apologies if this has been asked before - I am new here. I have a problem with the 'no wire detected' fault. I started the mower off on...
Oben